I’ve written up the following sentences for 3 little girls to fix. There is at least one error (spelling or punctuation) in each one. I’ll post the answers in my post tomorrow. Bonus points for catching any accidental extra mistakes I make! 😉
1. Three lovely monkies are dancing on the piano.
2. I’m so sorry that I accidentally ate your parrott!
3. Could you please teach me to walk on my head.
4. Of course I would never intentionally ware your cat as a hat!
5. I love to sleep, in the shower.
6. Fairies are grate at math.
7. What’s the sign for turnip!
8. The rather ironic thing is that just as I was sitting down to call about the elephent, the zookeeper was trying to figure out whom to call about his mother-in-law.
9. Tiffany says her imaginary teammate is pretty darned uselesss.
10. Okay,who’d like some chocolate covered trouffles then?