Beckie at Spookyz Spot gave me an award!
Thanks so much! Here are the rules…
*List 6 things that make you happy.
*Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers
*Link back to the person who gave you the award.
*Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
Okay… 6 things that make me happy ~
- Daryl, who calls himself my personal masseuse “whose job it is to follow you around and give you rubs all day” and who gets up with the baby and lets me sleep. And gets me chocolate. And does neat HS stuff with the kids. And thinks he’s the lucky one.
- Bringing home a billion books from the library.
- The feel of Alex’s warm little hand on my side as he falls asleep nursing.
- Doing art with my kiddos.
- The promise of spring.
- The internet — wonderful online friends, a billion homeschool resources, games, diversions, blogging and a zillion other ways to my waste time. 🙂
I’m passing it on to ~
- Tiffany @ How to be an AP Parent…. for epitomizing full disclosure and because she’s fabulous and makes my life brighter.
- Gerky @ The Homefront Lines… because I love her jokes and I love her projects and fun spirit.
- Risa @ Educating Risa… because her new blog is a wealth of neat HS ideas, book recommendations and other good stuff.
- Erica @ One Busy Mama… because she posts such a variety of interesting stuff, from homemade chocolate bar recipes to weekly HS reviews of lots of neat activities to how to make mama cloth pads, all with tons of pictures. And I’m in awe of how any woman can raise 4 boys, watch 2 more, and do all that she does which such grace.
- And young Ninja Penguin @ Penguin Excitement… because I like his new blog and enjoyed his bug challenge and I’m looking forward to reading more!