Forgive the sap. In honor of Valentines Day, I just felt like counting my blessings. 🙂
5 Random things I love about…
- He is a peacekeeper and tries to help everybody get along.
- He makes darling art.
- He’s tough and wild and all boy, but he’s also a sweetheart and his mama’s boy.
- He’s a total goofball.
- He has a Brittish accent when he’s trying to be polite.
- She uses reams of paper making little love notes and drawings for her family members, folds them creatively and tosses them at us at all times. You’ll be having a conversation when all of the sudden she will fly into the room and a small white thing will come sailing towards your lap.
- She has been making up songs since she was 6, pretty much daily. They’re good.
- She finds something to love in everybody and is a true friend to the friendless.
- She has rocking fashion sense.
- She is honest to a fault, and comes to me and confesses the smallest infraction.
- She is one of the most knowledgeable people I know, at 10 years old, largely of her own doing.
- She still loves to play and be a child.
- She is a big help to us around the house, with everything from making lunch to doing laundry to occupying Alex when he’s making us crazy.
- She makes fantastic art.
- She’s truly a treat to spend time with.
- He has an adorable little belly laugh.
- He has an adorable little belly.
- He’s absolutely fearless.
- He let me do this baby thing all over again when I thought those days were over.
- He makes us smile so much, and laugh and laugh.
- He writes me love songs. Good ones.
- He is always learning new things and teaching me new things.
- He’s a loving, fun, silly, sympathetic, fabulous father.
- He is always trying to make me happy, even when I don’t deserve it.
- After 15 years, I keep falling more in love with him.
My life is so much better for having these 5 incredible people in it.
End sap. Thank you for your patience. 😉