Here’s just a few pics of stuff we’ve been doing. 🙂
- Jack sometimes writes his letters and numbers backwards so we practiced writing them in lotion on an old cookie sheet we save for crafts. (Note the mess in the background. I exist to make you feel better about your own homemaking skills!)
- Tea parties with our thrift store treasures.
- Decorating Grandma & Grandpa’s tree.
- Swimming at the hotel pool.
- Playing Anna’s Monopoly card game.
- Bringing treats to visit with elderly friends.
- Sewing ornaments with felt scraps.
- More baking with Daddy.
- Reading, reading, reading, reading….
- Practicing our very, very serious faces. 😉