To continue with yesterday’s gratitude post, here’s 10 new things I’m grateful for and the promised holiday pic.
1. That my little guy is sleeping somewhat peacefully, despite being sick and feverish and having an all-around tough day.
2. For getting to play and review the HS-family-created Bailout! board game today.
3. For getting to play math games on the bed with my 11 y/o and 2 y/o in the middle of the day to finally remember those pesky 7 facts and having all of us laughing like crazy.
4. For fresh baked Snickerdoodles.
5. For the freedom to homeschool.
6. For family friends who are coming down to see the kids because they miss them (and us!).
7. For having so many children’s books that I keep giving boxes of them away on Freecycle (and still having too many for our many bookshelves).
8. For the internet.
9. For still having a freezer full of goodies like red and green pepper strips and sliced apples from the farmers’ market and bountiful trees last fall.
10. For online HS blogs and friends who inspire me, make me think and make me smile.
This was not the winning holiday card photo, but it makes me smile because it reflects the kids so well.
But not as much as this one. 😉