A certain little cutie in Nebraska asked me for more math problems today so I thought I’d post them in case anybody else wanted to try them.
Okay, chickie! Here’s 10 questions.
1. If I weigh 150 pounds (which I don’t!) and I go on a diet and lose 10% (or 1/10th) of my body weight, how much will I lose? What will my new weight be?
2. If your mother served brownies for dinner (and you know she’s the type that might!) and she cut them into 24 squares, how many pieces would each person in your family get to eat if you got to eat it all up together?
3. I’m 41 years old. How many years until I’m 100?
4. What’s 8+9+11?
5. What’s 1/3 + 2/3?
6. If you are twice as nice as your mother, and she’s twice as nice as I am, how many times nicer are you than me? 🙂
7. What’s 7×7?
8. What’s 8/2 the same as?
9. What’s 11+22+33?
10. If you meet a fairy at 3:30 and you talk to her for 45 minutes, what time is it when you’re done talking?