Here’s a bit of what we’ve been up to….
1. Making deviled egg sailboats.
2. Continuing to read our Revolutionary War diary.
3. Having guitar lessons with Daddy (for Victoria and Anna).
4. Doing art.
5. Creating games and busywork.
6. Running businesses.
I love how Jack creates his own spelling and handwriting practice in his bead selling shop. 🙂
Victoria has started a nail painting business. She works for free and does awesome designs.
7. Learning French. Victoria has been playing Kirby’s Adventure, a Nintendo game in French. She says she’s picking up French vocabulary from it.
8. Learning square roots for fun. Anna has been memorizing square roots.
9. Went to the YMCA for exercise. We played basketball games, had races and generally goofed around.
10. Lastly, I don’t think I ever posted pictures from Anna’s belated birthday party. Here’s a bit of what we did there!