I want to:
1. Make this…
2. Read a billion new wonderful library books with the kids.
3. Watercolor paint indoor snowmen. Then put them outside again.
4. Make homemade ricotta cheese.
5. Finish cleaning the whole downstairs. It’s looking so pretty. How did that happen?
6. Start a new Dear America book with the girls.
7. Read at least 5 books a day to each boy, just one-on-one.
8. Do the foaming experiment.
9. Start a poetry unit.
10. Do some really fun art.
11. Keep up with math.
12. Get us all more exercise.