I am supposed to post 3 blogs that I’ve discovered lately that I think are great. Okay, originally it was 15 or so, but some folks are going with 3 lately and that sounds much more manageable to me. 🙂
Here’s 3 that are new on my blog radar that I’ve really been enjoying, for all different reasons.
Educating Risa (Okay, not really new to me, but she needs an award!)
I am also supposed to tell 7 things about myself, so here goes…
- I’ve had over 100 poems published, but haven’t submitted anything since before I had kids.
- I’m a natural blond but I henna my hair. I can’t imagine not being a redhead at this point.
- My mother hid me from my father after she divorced him when I was two. He died when I was 18 and I found out later that he never stopped looking for me. He was an artist with red hair.
- I had a dozen miscarriages before I had my kids.
- I’m 4’11” (and a half).
- When a gunman opened fire from a rooftop at the University of Kentucky when I was a student there, my mother called me and told me “This is not an excuse to cut class.”
- I spontaneously break into made up songs while cooking supper.