Sorry to be so MIA lately! We took a whirlwind trip to Nebraska for a few days and have been insanely busy.
In the past few days we have been….
- To Tiffany’s house
- To the Audubon Center near Lincoln (lovely place!!!!)
- To Pioneer’s Park near Lincoln (ditto!)
- Down the footpath and the streets on a million walks with Tiffany and gang
- Back to Minnesota
- To swim class for Jack’s final swimming class (he passed level one!)
- To pageant practice for media night tonight — Daryl and the girls are dressed in full costume, playing the most exciting scenes for the local press and then posing and be interviewed afterwards
I’ll blog all sorts of fun things very soon, but right now I must go and pant a bit and go sit in the room with air conditioning with my boys and a giant box of tiny legos. 🙂