Here’s a bit of what we’ve been up to lately…
1. We’ve been doing daily math fun like chocolate chip remainers.
2. The girls and I are doing workouts with EA Sports active 2. Note: I am really sore!
3. We’ve been doing lots of art, as always. Jack has been using his new oil pastels. Victoria and Anna have been doing photography and photo editing. Alex and Jack have been playing with pattern blocks. Anna has been using ColorForms. Victoria has been drawing and painting. Alex has been using play dough. And so on.
4. Friends came over and played.
5. We visited PetCo and learned about some animals.
6. We celebrated my birthday.
7. We swam and swam, and jumped and jumped!
8. Jack and Anna played educational games online through our new Wii.
9. We’ve been reading, as always. Victoria blogged her thoughts about 36 books she recommends here, BTW. (Psst… Victoria, check the spelling on “recommend.”)
10. We watched Food Inc. Highly recommended, too, BTW.
And now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go torture myself and argue with a virtual trainer for 23 minutes. 😉