Sorry for being quiet for so long! Life has been busy here and I’m slowly getting my energy back in the 5th month and am anxious to catch up on everything that fell by the wayside while I was so sick. We’re also super busy with garden planting and other spring activities.
Here’s a few nifty homeschool things that have caught my eye lately online………
These just seemed like fun, especially for kids with anatomy interests! I haven’t poked around the site, but it looks like there are all sorts of flashcards already made and ones you can make yourself too.
Here’s a list of sites that offer free courses online. I haven’t checked them out (other than a couple that I knew about like Khan Academy) but it looked interesting.
This is pretty amazing footage! Wow! I love the teamwork in getting the little guy out. 🙂
We have done so much cool stuff lately that I want to post pictures of and yap about. I’ll be back soon!
In the meantime, here’s a bit of the yapping I’ve been doing online…
- CK12 Foundation offers complete math and science textbooks online — FREE
- Is your child chatting online with celebrities?
- 30 Ways to use mint
- Minnesota representative says cats are as dangerous as coal
- Baby University? Better ways to raise smart, creative children
- From weed labs to shadow math: Science and nature ideas for May
- Double your gas mileage with hypermiling
Oh yes, and I ordered our tests for Jack, Anna and Victoria, along with 160-page practice workbooks. That should be fun! 😉