I have a Pinterest board just for things I want to do soon, but my list keeps growing. I’m logging ten homeschool-related ones here so I don’t forget them.
- Go hiking at night with flashlights.
- Take part in Maker Camp, and at least one of the virtual field trips (Blue Man Group! Jim Henson’s Creature Shop!) too.
- Gather mulberries.
- Do some new lapbooks.
- Take part in education.com’s DIY summer camp with the littles.
- Do daily messy art or science.
- Keep having Jack do daily pages of writing his story for handwriting/spelling practice.
- Do this math art project with the younger kids.
- Do lots of algebra and geometry with Victoria to make sure she’s “up to code” before starting Perpich in August, and involve the other kids too.
- Standardized tests (per MN law), via the CAT.
I’m due for an MRI next week since my neurologist said my EEG results showed some abnormalities in my brain, specifically “lightning strikes” and “sharp waves.” I’m hoping it goes as well as possible (IV’s are not my friends and the bruises are just now finally gone from all the blown veins from last month’s IV Venofer treatments) and that I get some answers about my headaches, vision problems and neurological issues. And I’m hoping to get a copy to show the kids. You know how homeschoolers turn everything into a teachable moment. 😉